Emoticons ... ?
What happened to the "birthday" emoticon? I have been using them a lot when doing up Birthday Greetings ... but this morning ... that one seems to be among the missing!!!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Hokey dokey, gotum back for you. Don't ask me how I did it, but just a bit of backstage maneuvering and the lost smilies came back home.
548 :angel: Waveof7 1990_dancing
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
train

Surprised I haven't seen that one before.
-Dave
train Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Thumbsup 8-) 2285_ Worship 2285_

I like to use these guys Waveof7 and these guys 1990_dancing and this little guy 548 all the time in the Birthday Greetings that I always have so much fun building!

But I also like to use the other little party guys; the ones that are around the DJ's table as well as the little blue "bouncy guys" and the little yellow "bouncy guys" ... they are apparently being a bit shy today ... or maybe they're still on Thanksgiving Break!
biL

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
It's been a struggle, but I think I've got them all back. Yes, there appears to be duplicates, but I'm working on that. Somehow, the smilies seem to be protesting since we haven't given them a day off in two years. Misngth :band2" Dancing
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:It's been a struggle, but I think I've got them all back. Yes, there appears to be duplicates, but I'm working on that. Somehow, the smilies seem to be protesting since we haven't given them a day off in two years. Misngth :band2" Dancing
Someone got to run this place when everybodys sleeping Icon_lol
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
tomustang Wrote:Someone got to run this place when everybodys sleeping Icon_lol
Yep, and I think they sometimes do a better job than we do, and they don't eat nearly as much either. Popcornbeer But... we've been know to come in some mornings and find to candy machine empty. That means that either Ed worked late, or those rascal smilies have been partying again...
Dancing :band2"
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
What happened to the "birthday" emoticon? and the Little Steam Engine? And the "This Thread Is Worthless ..." one? And the "bouncy excited guys? I like using all that stuff, along with many different type sizes and colors ... not having access to them is cramping my creative juices! 2285_ Shoot ... Icon_lol
biL

P5se Camelback Wrote:What happened to the "birthday" emoticon? and the Little Steam Engine? And the "This Thread Is Worthless ..." one? And the "bouncy excited guys? I like using all that stuff, along with many different type sizes and colors ... not having access to them is cramping my creative juices! 2285_ Shoot ... Icon_lol
Geeze, I thought I revived them all. I see this guy, 2285_ but not the birthday ones. I could have sworn that they were ones that I brought back to life. I'll work in it in a little while, I'm only on my first cup of coffee and you really don't want me to go into the bowls of this thing before I'm fully awake. Nope The last time I did that, I locked ngauger out and he had to email me to find out what happened... :oops:
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Thanks, Echo Zulu!

Yeah, the "throwin' up on each other guys," "the hoppin' up 'n' down guys," "The doin' the wave guys," "the little guy with wings," ...

It's funny ... you don't realize they're not there 'til you go to use one and ... ? What the ...?

Like, for instance the "This Thread is Worthless Without Pictures" one ... that's an important one these days ... I keep wanting to slip that one in after two pages of reading ... the old ADD takes over and I get distracted and move on to something that I can look at. I mean, I can look at the words, but that gets boring!

Thanks, Echo Zulu Dayz!
biL

Oh crud. All of those animated smileys on the right hand side of the screen are hugely distracting and have kicked my reply box way down off my screen! I have to scroll down to reply.

Wait a sec.... looks like it has been fixed with a "view more smilies" option.
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Ummmmmmmmmmm Ok - I got them all to re-appear, but now, they are all on the "main reply page" in the right hand column.. I can't get them to move over into the pop up box, where they were when we clicked on "View More Smilies"

Now that they are all on the main page, the link is gone, since it's not needed... Strange.....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Oh crud! They're back. Seriously, can all those animated smileys be put in a "view more emoticons" button? Major distraction on the right side of my screen! I'm not one to complain much, but this is horrid! Is there any way I can disable the smiley choices on the right side of my reply window?

Hmmm.... Smilies are ON... can I turn them off? Will that just erase them from the forum messages, or erase them from the reply window?
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Gary S Wrote:Oh crud! They're back. Seriously, can all those animated smileys be put in a "view more emoticons" button? Major distraction on the right side of my screen! I'm not one to complain much, but this is horrid! Is there any way I can disable the smiley choices on the right side of my reply window?

Hmmm.... Smilies are ON... can I turn them off? Will that just erase them from the forum messages, or erase them from the reply window?
Read the previous post... Sorry about that --- But until we can get pat to fix it, they may be there a while.. Disable smilies only removes them from posts - i think.. just bear with us a bit... Sorry about this - must have been an update issue.....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Hey Mikey, hope you are doing well.

Here's two screen shots spliced together in Photodraw.... this is what I see on my screen. Well... I only see half of this on my monitor. To use the options at the top, such as [img ] or [center ], I have to scroll up and down from the reply screen in the bottom to the menu at the top. UGH Ugh!

Hope others are in agreement that this isn't good.

[Image: image.php?album_id=175&image_id=3359]