YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!
I GOT ONE!......I GOT ONE!

An HO scale NASCAR #44 Dale Jarrett, COT Toyota Camery
Yeah...I know...He's retired.

Do you guys have to rain on my parade?

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
If you don't have a race track, what good does it do you? Just sit there and go "Vroom Vroooom"?

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
yellowlynn Wrote:If you don't have a race track, what good does it do you? Just sit there and go "Vroom Vroooom"?

Lynn

Ah Crap...Ya figured me out!

No....I'm a diecast collector, and til last year a Dale Jarrett fan. I am trying to figure out how I can incorparate a track on my layout so I can display them. Do have quite a collection now.

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
yellowlynn Wrote:If you don't have a race track, what good does it do you? Just sit there and go "Vroom Vroooom"?

Lynn

Well , Vrooom Vroom is MORE than mine do they just sit & go Rust- Rust - Rust

THANKS 88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2296_ 2296_
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
Alright, i was waiting for this thread to pop up Goldth

Nice collection of NASCAR's 88, i like the new one you got, glad to see you finally came across one Thumbsup Misngth

Dave nice looking rust bucket you got there Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
here are a few of my new trucks and a few new shots i have taken in the past week or so

[Image: SL372080.jpg]

[Image: SL372079.jpg]

[Image: SL372069.jpg]

[Image: SL372071.jpg]

[Image: SL372077.jpg]

[Image: SL371969.jpg]

[Image: SL371916.jpg]

[Image: SL371926.jpg]

[Image: SL371928.jpg]

[Image: SL371932.jpg]

[Image: SL371950.jpg]

[Image: SL371910.jpg]

[Image: SL371901.jpg]

[Image: SL370552.jpg]
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
My HO racing collection...

[Image: DSCF9174.jpg]

...I was in the NG for 9 years so I had to get them, the Ooops car is because my brother-in-law's company, Overnite, was bought out by OOops. The Mach 5 needs no explaination Thumbsup
...prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits...

My blog>>> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com">http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com</a><!-- m -->
Trucklover : Those are GREAT looking trucks !! Are they HO ? yiour layout looks so real & makes a perfect background for them as well. I am in complete awe of your ability.
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:Trucklover : Those are GREAT looking trucks !! Are they HO ? yiour layout looks so real & makes a perfect background for them as well. I am in complete awe of your ability.

hehehe thanks Dave Misngth

all my trucks and construction equipment are HO scale, and the pictures that are above are all from my 6'x2' CAT Equipment Rental Module
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Trucklover Wrote:Alright, I was waiting for this thread to pop up
Me too!
I was waiting to see if Catt was going to start one.
But when I found that Dale Jarrett COT, I couldn't resist.

Hey Shay.....If you ever want to dump that #44, let me know.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
Never mind Shay........
Think I have enough UPS cars now.

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
Finished up my municipal plow as far as it's going to go. I'm very satisfied with the plow itself, scratch built and modeling the reinforcing was a PITA, but the loader itself is kind of lack luster - not sure what I can do to improve the looks of it. Oh well

- Dan

[Image: Picture201511crop.jpg]
Dan85 Wrote:Finished up my municipal plow as far as it's going to go. I'm very satisfied with the plow itself, scratch built and modeling the reinforcing was a PITA, but the loader itself is kind of lack luster - not sure what I can do to improve the looks of it. Oh well

- Dan

Nice work none the less Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
...prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits...

My blog>>> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com">http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com</a><!-- m -->
I was in our local dollar general store today. Happened to see a package of cast metal vehicles that were close to HO. 15 vehicles for 5 bucks, unfortunately for me they were all too new for my time frame, but a great buy for someone doing newer pikes.
Charlie
Does this count?
[Image: tractor.jpg]