Can't stay logged in
For some reason the board seems to hate me!! Almost every time I try to post to a subject , it won't let me-- pops up "you need to log in" AFTER I already have == several times in fact, but still I get "unlogged" every tiime I try to post / HELP!! It is a miracle that I was able to stay in long enough to send this --- IF it goes!
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
Clear your internet cache and cookies.
poliss Wrote:Clear your internet cache and cookies.
Yes, that is what we usually recommend doing. You probably should clear your browser history as well. Let us know if that does the trick.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Dave: I get the same problem at certain places that I go to. The campground we use in Ontario doesn't like Big Blue. One in San Antonio didn't like our eMail program and one in Michigan objected as well. Then I come back home or move on and it all works again.

Bad luck if it's your home system that gives you grief. 35 35 Shoot
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Be sure your web browser is set to "Accept Cookies" from web sites. Some browsers by default will not allow cookies and if the gauge.net cookies aren't on your 'puter, you won't be able to do much of anything.
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"