Special Excursion train on the EG&E
Hello Everyone---I finally had a chance to visit my good friend Doctor Wayne.I picked a good day to go as the Doc informed me there was a special Canadian National excursion train scheduled to roll through Lowbanks.Eagerly we grabbed our cameras and headed out to some choice train-watching spots.Here's a few photos from our adventure.

[Image: P1060389.jpg]

[Image: P1060400.jpg]

[Image: P1060406.jpg]

[Image: P1060410.jpg]

[Image: P1060415.jpg]

[Image: P1060422.jpg]

[Image: P1060426.jpg]

[Image: P1060432.jpg]
Beautiful Photos! Worship
Looks like the clown in the Chevy in that second Fo-Toe played "chicken" and just made it through!

Fool!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Hi biL---the Chevy belongs to Barney Secord---no further explanation required Icon_lol
I believe that it may be one of those "flying cars" which Popular Science used to feature every once in a while. You'll note that the train is more than half way into the crossing in the first photo, with no sign of Barney on the road on the far side. Wink Of course, there's always the possibility that Barney's driving in reverse - folks say that he seems to not look where he's going. Misngth Misngth

Wayne
Boy, am I slippin'! I never even noticed the location of the first shot being virtually the same as the second and with no sign of Barney's stovebolt! I'll have to give myself twenty lashes with an al dente #10 spaghetti noodle! I'm losin' my touch ... or my sight, one or 'tuther! I need to see my Optalmologist!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Hello Everyone---after dropping her consist of Grand Valley coaches in front of the Lowbanks station,the 6167 heads under the coaling tower for a refill and a ride on the turntable before heading home

[Image: P1060438.jpg]

[Image: P1060447.jpg]

Looks like Barney Secord has made a quick drive to the airfield and has caught the 6167 as she crosses the Maitland River bridge

[Image: P1060485.jpg]
I can look at those pictures for a long time and still be fascinated by the attention to detail. Great...simply great. Thumbsup
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Hello Mark---I'm very fortunate that I can showcase my locomotives on Doctor Wayne's beautiful layout---his scenery and modelling are outstanding