My "Southern Rwy & Graham County RR" layout
A nice run Big Grin
Reinhard
I have dial-up so I can't view the video but in reading your train schedule you should have enough action to keep you very busy! Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Hello,

last weekend, we had a small operation session on my homelayout with my dad and friend. Here're some pics.
This week, we like to add lights over the layout and maybe some work on the tracks.

[Image: Bild_1.jpg]

[Image: Bild_6.jpg]

[Image: Bild_8.jpg]

[Image: Bild_9.jpg]

Stay tuned for the next update =)
Before:

[Image: Licht_1.jpg]

After:

[Image: Licht_2.jpg]

Hello folks,

the lighting is installed and the layout is now presented much better than before.
We installed halogen lamps on a wire system below the ceiling. Now you can see where the train is, even at night time 8-)
With the backdrop installed, it looks much nicer, but I'm going to another modular layout meet next week, so I'll mount them when the layout is back at home.

There's also a new drawer below the fiddle yard to store the car casettes.

[Image: Licht_4.jpg]

[Image: Ablage_1.jpg]

Cheers, Gerd
Double post
The lighting looks very dramatic ! Cheers
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:The lighting looks very dramatic ! Cheers

Cheers Cheers super Gerd Thumbsup
greeting from the blade city Solingen / gruß aus der Klingenstadt Solingen

Harry

Scale Z and N
Hi,

no new pictures today, but we did some progress yesterday.
The wires for the new lighting are hidden inside a plastic channel and we installed loconet sockets for the DCC system into the modules.
Now, the superstructure arround the modules is done and we can go ahead with the scenery on the new modules.

BTW, I've most of the stuff at home to build the 2nd extension representing the GCRR-division.

Cheers, Gerd
Gred,

I have been meaning to ask you if the Southern high hood GP30 is a kitbash or a brass model. Either way, the Southern engines look great on your layout, which also looks fantastic.

Mark
Hi Mark,

the GP30 is kitbashed. I got the loco from a friend and I'm very proud to have one of these big ships on my roster 8-)
Many thanks for your comment. This weekend, I'll go for a big modular layout meet with my finished modules.

I'll bring some pics next week when the meet is over.

Bye, Gerd
Hi folks,

with small progress, I'm back on the workbench for my N-scale layout.
Yesterday, I colored the furniture plant and added windows and doors. Next I'll install roofs and detailsparts while I've to ballast the tracks on the new module.

Cheers, Gerd

Attached Files Image(s)

The building looks to be a big time rail customer! Thumbsup
Mike

The building looks great, Gerd! Thumbsup

Sven
Member of American Model Railroaders of Eastern Germany (AMREG)

Visit: http://www.amreg.de/#Startseite
Hello guys,

here's a short video of my layout =)
I chased a local freight train from Bryson City to Topton and back, serving some industries along the line.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9PGg3HnMXU&feature=g-upl">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9PGg3Hn ... ture=g-upl</a><!-- m -->

Now I'm going on vacation for two weeks :-)

Cheers, Gerd
A very well done clip! Enjoy your vacation and come back with lots of new ideas Big Grin
Reinhard