HO Tour Car Pictures
woah! what a cool layout!
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
I was able to watch a few seconds of the video ( after a few minutes of download time. Hey, I can only move the beads on this abacus, just so fast ) Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
That first trestle is a major piece of work. :o Thumbsup I've only ever done smaller ones.
When the tour car finally gets back here, I'll have to have a flat rigged for the two "half size" cars, and set it between the tour car, and the HO backup car.
It has been quite an experience seeing the tour cars in all the different venues. 8-) Thumbsup Thumbsup
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
There was a big surprise for the crew of the goods shed at Exeter (St Dayle's) this morning.
A rather odd collection of rolling stock had come through the Trans-Atlantic Tunnel.

and we see that all care had been taken to protect the shipment.

David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
After a bit of consternation and a request to the main depot, a pair of converter wagons were located and a train set up.

Our most modern goods power with dual braking capabilities (Vacuum and the new-fangled compressed air) was supplied: Q1 N0. C8.

When all the clearances are received, the urgently required cargo of
50,000 lbs of scented kitty litter will be delivered where it is needed.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
That Q1 is a neat looking engine.. Smile Nice layout too!

It's great to see the Tour Car actually North of the Border. 2285_ Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Goldth

Thanks for posting the pictures!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
"50,000 lbs of *scented kitty* litter" Eek :o Confusedhock:

That's either the largest "litter" of kittens, or a normal litter of really big cats !! 357 357
Four foot modules? or just four foot backboards? Nice scenic work on the backdrops !!
Happy you were able to "find" the converter wagons, BBG100119 looks good on that train ! It's an interesting mix!
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:"50,000 lbs of *scented kitty* litter" Eek :o Confusedhock:

That's either the largest "litter" of kittens, or a normal litter of really big cats !! 357 357
Four foot modules? or just four foot backboards? Nice scenic work on the backdrops !!
Happy you were able to "find" the converter wagons, BBG100119 looks good on that train ! It's an interesting mix!

We're still trying to find out who ordered the litter.
The backboards are Peco (mostly) backscenes, mounted on foamcore.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Sumpter250 Wrote:"50,000 lbs of *scented kitty* litter" Eek :o Confusedhock:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/05/07/39-pound-cat-dies

Well, the litter was initially for Meow the 39 lbs cat. But sadly poor Meow went to the big litter box in the sky yesterday. Perhaps a local zoo can use it to litter box train their Lions and Tigers and Bears... oh my!
Possibly this one.

Attached Files Image(s)

David
Moderato ma non troppo
The Perth and Exeter has been subjected to Industrial Action for the past few weeks. But we are back on and the load of kitty litter was delivered.

David
Moderato ma non troppo
The next lading is destined for Windermere in the Lake District. It should get there tomorrow.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
That load of kitty litter looks way too big for that car too!!! I wonder if the little Green Men had anything to do with ordering that load??? Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Goldth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
That's hilarious David! Misngth
ngauger Wrote:That load of kitty litter looks way too big for that car too!!! I wonder if the little Green Men had anything to do with ordering that load??? Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Goldth Goldth

You do know that when mixed with GERN, kitty litter expands three times its size when it hits the air... 357 Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I hope that the cat doesn't bury the car!!! Icon_lol
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.