Last Post
Hello Mighty Admins,

A little request.

Can we have the Thread and Thread Starter displayed under "Last Post"? Not just the Thread Starter...

Thanks.
Ron Wm. Hurlbut
Toronto, Ontario, Dominion of Canada
Ontario Narrow Gauge Show
Humber Valley & Simcoe Railway Blog
TinGoat Wrote:Hello Mighty Admins,

A little request.

Can we have the Thread and Thread Starter displayed under "Last Post"? Not just the Thread Starter...

Thanks.

Umm - if you click on "View new posts" up top, you get more than that - you get a list of threads with new posts since your last visit - from all the forums, in one place. Shows thread name, thread starter, date and time thread was started, last poster to thread, date and time for last post in thread.

When you click on a thread, there is a link above to see first unseen post. Wouldn't that cover pretty much the same need, and then some ?

Smile,
Stein
I see what you're saying, in the "Board index" page, you can see who posted last, but not what thread. That's something we all got use to in vBulletin. I'll check with Pat as see what he can do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:I see what you're saying, in the "Board index" page, you can see who posted last, but not what thread. That's something we all got use to in vBulletin. I'll check with Pat as see what he can do.

I'm not sure.. I think there are some options for each forum and how it's displayed on the index page. It could be an option there.