Prayers and Well Wishes Needed!!!!!!

bil (P5se Cameback) is a member of our Scale Rails Model Railroad Club here in North Fort Myers, Florida. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this afternoon I received the email below from his daughter Jenna.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This is Jenna, BiL’s Daughter.

I know my Dad is very fond of all of you and would want you to know he is not well. Friday morning my Father had breathing issues and called 911, when EMS arrived, he was in cardiac arrest. They stabilized his heart and transported him to LRMC. He then arrested twice more while there.

They currently have him in ICU and he is unresponsive. According to the latest battery of tests, there is little to no brain activity and his vitals are sustaining only by aid of machines.

Please keep my Dad in your thoughts. I know he wanted to come to “The Club” this morning, as he often shares of his fun times with all of you.

Thank you for being such a positive part of my Father’s life.
~~ Jenna

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Oh my God! I am so sorry to hear that. Please convey to Jenna that she and Bil are in our thoughts and prayers.
Ralph
That doesn't sound good at all. I do hope he shows improvement soon.
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam
Oh no. I've grown very fond of him, and have enjoyed our time together, both here and via email. This is very sad news indeed. Trust that my thoughts and prayers are with him and Jenna too. This is not good at all.
I too send wishes for a full and speedy recovery and will pray for him. He has too many years left for this to happen.
Charlie
We all knew that Bil had respirator issues, but this goes beyond that. There's not doubt that we all wish the best and a speedy recovery for him and will add him and his family to our prayers. This is a real shock, for sure...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
It's always difficult when you hear that one of the Big Blue family is not doing well---my thoughts and prayers are for BiL and his daughter Jenna
My very best wishes. I hope the best.
Reinhard
BiL and Jenna are Definitely in my prayers.

Matt
Don't follow me, I'm lost too.
My family's thoughts and prayers are with BiL and his family.
Steve
Sorry to hear that Bil is not well, will keep all in thought a prayers.
Quit a shock! Think a lot of biL and always enjoyed his postings. He is in our thoughts and prayers.
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"
I am so very sorry to learn about this...my heartfelt wishes to Bil and Jenna. God bless him and his family.
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
I am very sorry to hear that Bil is sick. He is one of those people that you felt you've known your whole life after the first time you meet him. My family sends all our best wishes to Bil and his loved ones. Please keep us posted as to his condition.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
I was just getting to know him through here. Hope he pulls through.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.