What happened to "Robin at his best?"
I was just reading a thread that I didn't realize was over a year old until I noticed the dates at the top. some one had pulled up an old thread from last year and posted to it. The thread was about switching to N-scale, I & I noticed some folks mentioning the difficulty in finding the structures they wanted in N scale. I was going to refer to Robin's work as an example of what sort of scratch building can be done in N-scale "on the cheap," but when I went to the Academy, I found that Robin's work was missing.
One of the things we had planned for when we opened the Academy here was to duplicate a number of things that we had over at the old place. This, of course, is one of those things. :oops: Like all good intentions, they sometimes slip away and then get forgotten. We really need to add a couple of sub-forums to deal with this. I thank you for reminding us to get busy on doing something about it before some good things get lost. That was our fear a few years ago when that madman took over that knew diddly about trains and paper models and proposed to start deleting threads just because they weren't active for a while. 35 That threat went away when they ran that guy off, but we still need to do what we intended to. In the meantime, I guess you'll have to go over to the old place to find those threads since that's where they still are.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD