PM me to get a hold of me.
Looks like the test worked lol

Love the Picture Tom Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Trucklover Wrote:Looks like the test worked lol

haha actually it failed, only 2/3 of the pic is showing like drwayne said...

but here's some more in that local directory

[Image: bethy.jpg]

[Image: Dsc01015_989Edited.jpg]
Tom

Model Conrail

I may be wrong but it appears to me that the column on the right is too wide (where our avatars are located) and the site is not allowing scrolling left to right thus it is cutting off larger pictures.
Just me thinks! Wallbang
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jmarksbery@aol.com">jmarksbery@aol.com</a><!-- e -->

W.C. & T. RAILROAD
N-Scale
Owner:
Col. Jim Marksberry
Sure looks like a non productive plant. Eek
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
jmarksbery Wrote:I may be wrong but it appears to me that the column on the right is too wide (where our avatars are located) and the site is not allowing scrolling left to right thus it is cutting off larger pictures.
Just me thinks! Wallbang
That was my conclusion
Tom

Model Conrail

tomustang Wrote:
Trucklover Wrote:Looks like the test worked lol

haha actually it failed, only 2/3 of the pic is showing like drwayne said...

So there is good news and there is bad news. Wallbang

The good is, I got the posts flipped so the poster info is on the left. The bad news is the images are still cropped to the size of the window. What I noticed (since I just so happen to have a wide screen lcd) is that if I make the window wider, you can see the right side of the image.

I know everyone wanted the poster info on the left, but I don't think this helps the image cropping issue. :|
Ok - that proves Jmarksbery right - we need scrolling enabled.... It might be like the geocachingde board, where the frame fits to the screen resolution... Sad Sad

There may be some sort of setting somewhere in te code, that allows overflow..

Yes, i like the personal info where it is now. If i have any ideas on where (or what) that setting is, I'll let you know.....

Thanks for trying!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Well, I think things look a bit better now. You all should thank tomustang. He did some searching and found a thread on the phpbb support site with some fixes for the theme. I gave one of them a try and things seem to look MUCH better. Big Grin
path Wrote:Well, I think things look a bit better now. You all should thank tomustang. He did some searching and found a thread on the phpbb support site with some fixes for the theme. I gave one of them a try and things seem to look MUCH better. Big Grin

Cool, it worked Thumbsup
Tom

Model Conrail