Thought I'd ask this question before I do it.
Over at the Zealot, I wrote a comprehensive article on how to avoid derailments and unwanted uncoupling for the "Tips and Tricks" forum. After I posted it, I invited comment and a few of the guys made some suggestions of things I overlooked. These suggestions were added to the thread. Is it permissible for me to copy/paste that thread here, or should I rewrite it? At the speed I type, I think it took me a couple of hours to get it finished and posted over there. It was linked to a few times when people asked about derailment problems and I hope it was a benefit to people in trouble shooting layout operational difficulties.
It's your work, Russ: I don't see any reason why you can't copy it and re-print it here. If the thread includes pictures, though, you'll need to re-create the links, and, of course, you cannot link to photos stored in the Zealot Gallery.

Wayne
Thanks Wayne. There were no pictures, just instructions on things to check when your train derails regularly.
You can view "printable version" on zealot and then copy everything thing over, only problem is the photo links will be broken with (....) in the middle. If they are from the same gallery you might be able to copy the missing typing and just paste it over the periods, I did it with some of my threads here so far.
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
I think a lot of us have some tutorials an/or how-to's over there that we'd like to recreate. It's good that we have some input too so we can improve them when we do. go for it. Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD