Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Mike, super very nice ! Thumbsup
greeting from the blade city Solingen / gruß aus der Klingenstadt Solingen

Harry

Scale Z and N
Thanks Harry !
Mike

Work continues. The bridge is in two pieces as I had to remove a couple of inches from the middle to make it fit. Still a lot more contouring of the landscape to do. We still have a major pothole for the driver of that pick-up to contend with. Icon_lol

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Hey !, Vern !, Look Out For That Pottttt Hooooolllle ( insert "splatted smilie" here ) Icon_twisted 357 Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Hi Mike,

I like the new bridge there. Maybe I should place such a bridge on my window segment on my home layout.
I look forward to the scenery that you'll place around the bridge.

Bye, Gerd
Thanks Gerd!
Mike

Pete I think just this side of that pothole would be a good place for a front end alignment shop! Icon_lol
Well I got the bridge spliced back together and am trying out some bridge abutments. Also a test run thru for a clearance check as well.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:Pete I think just this side of that pothole would be a good place for a front end alignment shop!
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

Cheers

That's a good lookin' bridge !!!

Like Gerd, I too am looking forward to seeing the scenery.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Thanks Pete, I still have to finish terra-forming the creek, road and area around the abutments before starting on the scenery. Eek
Mike

Mike, I am waiting for four very short German fishermen to emigrate from West Germany before I start my creek.One is wearing waders ,one has a fisherman's vest on and the other two will fish from the banks. The main reasoning I'm waiting is because the guy wearing the waders will definately be "in" the creek.Thinking about putting the two bank setters on the river banks.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Good to hear Catt! I'm afraid at the altitude of Catt and Tellico creeks that neither would be big enough to support fish. 219
Mike

We have two creeks here (Buck and Plaster) that are closer to small rivers than creeks.Both of them have fish in them and both are miles long unlike our model creeks. 219
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Catt Wrote:We have two creeks here (Buck and Plaster) that are closer to small rivers than creeks.Both of them have fish in them and both are miles long unlike our model creeks. 219

OK, The Kennequogue River exists in a 24", and a 30" length, in model form, but runs from the hills to the Sea - - in my imagination. The 24" area is all fresh water, the 30" area is brackish, being influenced by the Ocean tides.
Great South Bay ( Long Island ), and Strong's Creek ( Copiague ) also had salt content from the Atlantic tidal flows. I used to catch Snappers ( young Bluefish ) in the creek, they were good eatin' Thumbsup
Yeah, tidal flats with the brackish water was always good fishing down in Florida. 2285_ 219
Mike