Nantahala Midland V 3.0
Right! I was going to say the same thing about the way scenery blends with the backdrop. Very nice!!! Thumbsup
Some really well done scenes there , Mike ......magazine quality IMO . Can't wait for the N scale bush hog Goldth

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Thanks for the kind words guys! :oops: Terry I should have that bush hog done any minute now! Goldth
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Ahhh....I was waiting for some more High Hoods and you didn't disappoint. Outstanding modeling in a very small scale!

Worship Worship Worship

Mark
Thanks Mark!
Mike

Fantastic scene! Thumbsup I can almost hear the train rumbling through the countryside.
Kurt
Thanks Kurt!
Mike

cnw1961 Wrote:Fantastic scene! Thumbsup I can almost hear the train rumbling through the countryside.

Cheers Worship
greeting from the blade city Solingen / gruß aus der Klingenstadt Solingen

Harry

Scale Z and N
Thanks Harry !
Mike

Forgot to post this when I posted the others.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Superb scenery ! Thumbsup That scenery, is what made this train look so good Wink Smile

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Oh I dunno Pete, a case could be made it's the other way around ! For those of you that don't know, Pete paid me a visit years ago (2002 I think) and that is a pic of his train on the layout I had then. He was kind enough to give me those excellent custom boxcars which I still use! Thumbsup If you look close, right over the roof of the cab of the engine that's the barn I just rebuilt in the pics I just posted. It was my first total scratchbuild Eek and so far the only one, I much prefer kitbashing.
Mike

Wow! It's been 5 weeks since In hit a lick on my layout. If I wait a few more weeks my entire layout can quailify as an orphan challenge ! Icon_lol
Mike

Quote: Terry I should have that bush hog done any minute now!

Ok, SLACKER!! Where's the bush hog? Nope :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
I waited so long to make it that the bushes got so overgrown I can't find it ! 35
Mike