Nantahala Midland V 3.0
The bridge will no doubt look awesome in a low angle shot with the two Southern GP38's coming over it. I can hear it now...the rumble of two prime movers cautiously making their way over the river below. Thumbsup

The modeling that you "N" gaugers do always amazes me! Worship

Mark
"The bridge will no doubt look awesome in a low angle shot with the two Southern GP38's coming over it."

Mark I hope you are right!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
A few more progress shots, disregard the building it's just there for a sense of scale.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Mike,

Looking real good!!! Thumbsup Thumbsup

I simple love those High Hood Southern Geeps pulling those short trains through the mountains. I can really visualize, in my mind’s eye, the sound of horsepower struggling to pull tons of freight through the curves and grades. Eek

Mark
Gee Mike,that sure looks like a "FARM" house.Trains looks good on that bridge too. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Thanks guys!
Mike

That's great! Can't wait to see what you do with the water Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Thanks Mikey!
Mike

Nice to see someone motivated ...maybe it'll rub off on me ! Coming along nice , Mike .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Lookin' good, Mike. Thumbsup Thumbsup

Is that going to be a creek beside the house? I can see the real estate ad: "Cosy country fixer-upper with a water view. Treed acreage, with easy access to transportation." Misngth

Wayne
Thanks guys! Wayne if you are talking about the thin blue line along the edge of the track that's the blue foam waiting for me to get off my butt and ballast it.
Mike

No, I'm talking about the depression to the left of the house - I thought that it might be a stream bed, just waiting for the water-makin' guy to get busy. Goldth

Wayne
No, that's just the way the light is hitting. There isn't a depression there. Only the river is waiting for the water-makin' guy to get busy. Icon_lol
Mike

Shaping up nicely. I think the track arrangement at an angle to the front of the layout makes it especially interesting and appealing.
I like it to watch you doing landscape scenery. Very interesting for a pure ISL model railroader.
Reinhard