Hot Dogs
Does anyone know what the difference is between the hot dogs at Yankee Stadium and the hot dogs at Fenway Park are? See below for the answer.

They're still selling hot dogs at Yankee Stadium! Go Yanks!!!

[Image: 5908176491_e922e9c2f1.jpg]
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Oh for the days of " Dem Bums, dem Beautiful Bums "
Maybe when the Dodgers move back to Brooklyn, I'll start believing in baseball again.

' Til then ----- Go Cubs !! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Mike Kieran Wrote:They're still selling hot dogs at Yankee Stadium! Go Yanks!!!

Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol that's GREAT!!!! but it's Go Phils!!! Goldth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ngauger Wrote:

Uhh, thats really good guys, go Yanks... go Phils... but I guess I'm obligated to say, "GO D'BACKS"
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
"Oh for the days of " Dem Bums, dem Beautiful Bums "
Maybe when the Dodgers move back to Brooklyn, I'll start believing in baseball again.

' Til then ----- Go Cubs !! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin"

The irony is that the Mets put a Class A minor league team (Brooklyn Cyclones) on the site of Steeplechase Park.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Um...what's baseball? It ranks right up there with country music IMHO. :o 357

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
ngauger Wrote:

We hope to see you in the World Series.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

EZ Days, good luck. Justin Upton helped out my fantasy baseball team. I can't believe that the Yankees gave up on Ian Kennedy.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

FiatFan Wrote:Um...what's baseball? It ranks right up there with country music IMHO. :o 357

Tom

Communist!!!
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

I'm more of a Hockey Fan, myself, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a Dig in on those Yanks!!! Smile Smile

World Series?? We read your book this year!!! We "got the magic"!!! ... and a lot of expensive players too Confusedhock: Eek Confusedhock:

102 wins too!! Smile best in the League, Best "team record" Best Record for our GM!! and yeah.. watch something go wrong and the Cards will knock us out as the "Philly Curse" kicks in!! Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!
Detroit Connecting
We are your
inner-city connection.
Mike Kieran Wrote:The irony is that the Mets put a Class A minor league team (Brooklyn Cyclones) on the site of Steeplechase Park.

I think they did the same thing at Citi Field this year! 35 357 Ah well, just wait til next year!

Enjoy the post season Mike! Thumbsup

Ralph
ngauger Wrote:I'm more of a Hockey Fan, myself, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a Dig in on those Yanks!!! Smile Smile

World Series?? We read your book this year!!! We "got the magic"!!! ... and a lot of expensive players too Confusedhock: Eek Confusedhock:

102 wins too!! Smile best in the League, Best "team record" Best Record for our GM!! and yeah.. watch something go wrong and the Cards will knock us out as the "Philly Curse" kicks in!! Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang

I think that the Phillies have both the starting pitching and relievers to go all of the way. Their hitting, while adequate, isn't tops. But remember, good pitching always beats good hitting.

The Yankees don't necessarily buy players. When Arty Moreno bought the Angels, ESPN asked him if George Steinbrenner was driving player salaries up with the recent signing of Alex Rodriguez. Mr. Moreno sain, "Mr. Steinbrenner is the smartest man in Baseball. He invests in his team and sells 4,000,000 seats every year."

The bottom line is that the Yankees, while having the largest player salary in Major League Baseball, pay the highest salary cap tax. The tax goes to the smaller market teams who end up pocketing the money kicked down to them instead of putting it into the team.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Chuck Wrote:GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Good pitching, decent hitting, but a shaky bullpen. Good luck Chuck!
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Ralph Wrote:
Mike Kieran Wrote:The irony is that the Mets put a Class A minor league team (Brooklyn Cyclones) on the site of Steeplechase Park.

I think they did the same thing at Citi Field this year! 35 357 Ah well, just wait til next year!

Enjoy the post season Mike! Thumbsup

Ralph

Hey Ralph, I really feel sorry for the Mets because their ownership just keeps running that team into the ground. While they have a good GM and a decent Manager, it will take at least 3 years to turn them around. Their Stadium is pretty nice though. Very Ebbetts Field-esque.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines