2 Birthdays 11-14-11
Congratulations to:

jefelectric (73), Sumpter250 (68)

Happy B-day and Many More!

train 2296_ 1990_dancing 548
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Waveof7
:band2"
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam

WOW!!!!!
Congratulations to
you both, you're creeping up on me,
both of you.... Big Grin

Have a very

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

train train train train

548 548 548 548

Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Today, closing out the log for Solar Circumnavigation '68......starting the log for Solar Circumnavigation '69.

Big Grin Big Grin yeah, at this age "creeping" is about my equivalent of "warp speed". I woke up this morning, and my back was trying to educate me, not to "lug those modules around like I was seventeen", again !
Trainfest was excellent, got lots of high compliments on the modules. I'll find out later how well GCLaser did.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Well, if you think you creep along at 68, try thinking how slow you can get at uh, 77.... Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Icon_lol Icon_lol

But 77 is only 9 years more than 68, and I know how fast 9 year olds can move !! ---- so, technically, shouldn't I be moving faster then ???? !! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted :oops:
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Sumpter250 Wrote:Icon_lol Icon_lol

But 77 is only 9 years more than 68, and I know how fast 9 year olds can move !! ---- so, technically, shouldn't I be moving faster then ???? !! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted :oops:
I think that 9 snail years are the same as 9 years for a cheetah. Icon_lol You and I may move at a snail's pace, but the years go by just as fast. Wallbang
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:
Sumpter250 Wrote:Icon_lol Icon_lol

I think that 9 snail years are the same as 9 years for a cheetah. Icon_lol You and I may move at a snail's pace, but the years go by just as fast. Wallbang

Cheers
Don't worry Sumter, you don't look a day over 70!!! Thumbsup Happy Birthday fellow Scorpio!!!
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.