Why The Color Change?
Why the color change to dark blue, which makes several fonts even harder to see?

Do we have an option that allows maximum visibility for older eyes?
[Image: changecolor.jpg]

Smile,
Stein
MountainMan Wrote:Why the color change to dark blue, which makes several fonts even harder to see?

Do we have an option that allows maximum visibility for older eyes?
We do. As you might have noticed, Mikey posted that we're doing updates right now and some people have had a few unpredictable changes to their profile as a result. Sorry about that. You can go back to your user control panel (click on it in the upper left of the page) and select one of the other styles. The blue background is our default, but there are a couple of others that you can choose from with black text on a white background.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I tried Forum Lite and got less than a full page display which I could not expand or alter, making it even harder to read.
MountainMan Wrote:I tried Forum Lite and got less than a full page display which I could not expand or alter, making it even harder to read.
I'll check it out, but I can't for a while. I'll post here and let you know what I find.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
MountainMan Wrote:I tried Forum Lite and got less than a full page display which I could not expand or alter, making it even harder to read.
I had tried out "gauge lite" and had no problems with getting a full page. To be sure, I got everything I can with "gauge dark". You might try resetting your choice and reselecting it again. There is one thing though, we did have three different styles since we wanted one that had the poster's info on the left, just as we have in our default style. It seems to have disappeared, so I'll get a hold of Path and see what happened there.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and