My girlfriend's work thread
Great! It does not only look real it feels real Thumbsup
Reinhard
357 357 Come on now!, You can't photoshop your model car into a real location shot, and think you can fool us ! Big Grin Big Grin

I'm (...........................................) !!!! Thumbsup Thumbsup

I think the word is "speechless". Wink
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:357 357 Come on now!, You can't photoshop your model car into a real location shot, and think you can fool us ! Big Grin Big Grin

I'm (...........................................) !!!! Thumbsup Thumbsup

I think the word is "speechless". Wink
Actually they photoshopped a real car into the model scenery. Thumbsup
Charlie
very nice, that's some fine craftsmanship. Cheers
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Hi and thank you all. Nice to hear you like my work.
I have not done anything of this before, are skeptical to all new things, always been. :?
But when i read all the nice comments from you guys, i know that i do something right and it's easy to continue. Smile

Vigdis
Vigdis Wrote:Hi and thank you all. Nice to hear you like my work.
I have not done anything of this before, are skeptical to all new things, always been. :?
But when i read all the nice comments from you guys, i know that i do something right and it's easy to continue. Smile

Vigdis

And That, is why Big Blue is here.
There needs to be a place where support, and encouragement can be found, not just for those beginning in this hobby, but for all, whenever they need.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Vigdis Wrote:Hi and thank you all. Nice to hear you like my work.

Hey Vigdis --

If you should ever run out of projects up there, feel free to take Svein along, and come on down to work your magic on my layout as well ;-) - this looks excellent!

Smile,
Stein
Vigdis that is most excellent !
Worship Worship Worship
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Wow wow wow!!!! Amazing work Vigdis!!! We gals ain't too bad at model-building. Smile

And thanks to Pete also, letting me know about this thread.

Keep up the great work Vigdis!!
Hmmm, I think I will change hobbies.knitting sounds good. Eek

Vigdis,your scenery work (and modeling skills) are simply awesome.Like the rest of these folks I am glad your sharing with us. Thumbsup
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Spitfire Wrote:Wow wow wow!!!! Amazing work Vigdis!!! We gals ain't too bad at model-building. Smile

And thanks to Pete also, letting me know about this thread.

Keep up the great work Vigdis!!
Val, It's good to see you post again....everyone misses your contributions.
Charlie
Very great modeling und greater photos yet! Is there a snowy landscape in background?
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Hi all. I don't know what to say, only thank you. Smile

Bernhard: Yes, there is some snow here, but not very much.
There can be a lot more.

Vigdis
Ballasting and weathering of the track is finished, she's also made some track nails to fasten the rails across the trestle:

[Image: 2246-2248_w1200.jpg]

A couple of new pics, I have just downloaded CombineZP and played around with it today:

[Image: 2225-2235_w1200.jpg]

[Image: 2240-2245_w1200.jpg]

I apologize for the poor excuse of a sky backdrop, it's just an old towel that Vigdis held up to hide all the clutter in the background... :oops:

Svein
Svein Wrote:...I apologize for the poor excuse of a sky backdrop, it's just an old towel that Vigdis held up to hide all the clutter in the background... :oops: Svein

Very resourceful and does not detract from the fine work on that scene. Nicely done! Thumbsup
Ralph
PS...trying to resist making a joke about "dry" weather conditions... 35