Free Lanced Road
I have more or less settled on modeling the PRR (loosely) in the late 40's and early 50's. I have a lot of equipment from that era, but some of the locomotives I have aquired are not logical for Pennsy so I have come up with a freelance that will provide a point of interchange and a place to use some good equipment I don't want to part with.
We don't know which direction this is going, hence the Northern and Southern is born, "Always moving in the right direction".
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

That's a great idea Charlie!
Yiour freelance RR can interchange with whatever roads you want it to, adding lots of variety to your rolling stock & other equipment...
-Drew-
"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
Charlie the nice thing about freelance is once you get your favorite locos and cars you can paint them all and number them the way you want. I've often struggled with which cars fall into the transition era but I will work that out down the road. Cheers
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
I like the name and concept Charlie! Its fun but also realistic enough in appearance to seem plausible. The slogan is clever. Thumbsup
Ralph
I had thought about "ALWAYS WONDERING WHERE WE ARE" as a better slogan, better depicting car routing in the late 40's and early 50's Some roads used many slogans so this can be something to have fun with as well.
Charlie
Now I'm picturing the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz saying "Some of our cars are over here! And some are over there!..... Smile