Itsy bitsy, teenie weenie...
if you go the micro mark way,i get 2 sets of the cheapo's in the black metal case.they break REALLY easy so i use them in a dremel (dont ask me why but i seem to break less that way,maybe its the stability,i dunno).but 36 bucks total for 2 sets aint that bad.--josh
Women may not find you handsome,but they'll atleast find you handy--Red Green
C&O ALL THE WAY--[Image: chessie.gif]
Tom.
Do a google search for MM to inch. You will find a conversion table to use. You can also find a decimal to number of drill chart too.This will help you find a number drill that is close. If you are using MM screws and taping for those, you will have to get some MM drills and taps.
BTW get some extral drills- You will break more than one.
Tho not exactly what you are asking about , something I found handy to have , along with my #61 to 80 drill is a set of welding tip cleaners . They usually come in pinvice type arrangement with a number of bits in the handle. The bits a very tough & quite small. Try a welding supply shop , often they are a "give-away" promotion to help welding rod sales.
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:Tho not exactly what you are asking about , something I found handy to have , along with my #61 to 80 drill is a set of welding tip cleaners . They usually come in pinvice type arrangement with a number of bits in the handle. The bits a very tough & quite small. Try a welding supply shop , often they are a "give-away" promotion to help welding rod sales.

The welding tip cleaners that I have might be handy for use as a reamer to open up a hole, but the tips of the ones I have are blunt. There is no way I could drill a fresh hole with one. I don't mean to suggest that pointed tipped torch cleaners are not available, I have just never seen them, and I made a good living for 35 years with a torch among other tools.
Russ Bellinis Wrote:
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:Tho not exactly what you are asking about , something I found handy to have , along with my #61 to 80 drill is a set of welding tip cleaners . They usually come in pinvice type arrangement with a number of bits in the handle. The bits a very tough & quite small. Try a welding supply shop , often they are a "give-away" promotion to help welding rod sales.

The welding tip cleaners that I have might be handy for use as a reamer to open up a hole, but the tips of the ones I have are blunt. There is no way I could drill a fresh hole with one. I don't mean to suggest that pointed tipped torch cleaners are not available, I have just never seen them, and I made a good living for 35 years with a torch among other tools.

When I worked for Premier Autoware, an industrial & automotive hardware supplier we had a tip cleaner as a promotional souvenir "freebie" that was as I described & did have pointed bits --- I never saw any others so am unaware how they might be configured, as you say others might make good reamers----- thanks.
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!