MRR magazine
Have any of youy logged onto the FREE MRR mag. I have and found it to compare to Model railroader. Log onto 'Model Railroad Hobby Magazine' it is freeand you can download it to your computer and keep copies of it. Popcornbeer

Leon
I've subscribed to it, so I get a monthly download link for that month's issue. Definitely as good, or better than MR'Rer...
Gus (LC&P).
I think you are trying to recommend "Model Railroad Hobbyist" (http://www.model-railroad-hobbyist.com) . Quite a few of us already read it.

I also read Model Railroader, Railroad Model Craftsman, Layout Design Journal, the electronic version of Dispatcher's Office (the OPSIG magazine), one Norwegian and one British model railroad magazine on a regular basis, and follow maybe half a dozen web forums on a reasonably regular basis. Good thing I am a speed reader, eh? :-)

Grin,
Stein
Steamtrains Wrote:I've subscribed to it, so I get a monthly download link for that month's issue. Definitely as good, or better than MR'Rer...

Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Best one by far is the Narrow Gauge and Shortline Gazette.
I have enjoyed it since they started in January 2010. I have downloaded each issue and it is easy to refer back to. Have found it very informative and one of the things that is really nice are the interactive live commercials that you can see.....certainly much better to review than just a picture in a magazine.
dwight77