Financial Advisors
In this day of the struggling economy , the emergence of ponzi scheme and similar rip off artists , little or no bank interest on investments etc ., it's great to be able to find an expert financial planner and advisor .........I married her about 20 years ago . Goldth
...my wife's professional background ? She has a PHD from the university of Common Sense ....especially to a hopeless model railroader ( that would be yours truely )

For instance : I really like the new LOK Sound units and could get a good deal on them through the company , and outfitting 12 locos wouldn't be too costly , and ...

My Wife : "LOK Sound you say ? ....can it cook meals ?"

Me : ....this is a trick question Teejay , steady , steady ......." um , whatdya mean , snookums ? "

My Wife :" Priorities ... the stove is about ready to quit ."

Me :" I didn't know that , why didn't you say something ?"

My Wife : " I've been nursing the old stove along for about a year ...didn't want to bother you with it ..."

She's right , of course . Priorities and she does a great job at it all , I must say .

......we get our new stove delivered this coming Tuesday Thumbsup

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Happy Wife, Happy Life! Oh, and hot food helps too. Thumbsup
Corey
STOVE!!!! You don't need no stinking stove! You need to lay the law down and let her know who is boss in that house! Now be a man and go get your sound units and cancel out the stupid stove thing!!!! Jeez, we gotta splain everything to you???
Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Tyson Rayles Wrote:STOVE!!!! You don't need no stinking stove! You need to lay the law down and let her know who is boss in that house! Now be a man and go get your sound units and cancel out the stupid stove thing!!!! Jeez, we gotta splain everything to you???
Icon_lol
If you do that, look into the price of doghouses. You may need a place to stay! Wink
Corey
Mike , what's your phone # .......I'll pass it on to , uh , someone . Big Grin

T
No danger of the doghouse Corey, cause we don't own one ! Icon_lol TJ I'll PM the phone # to you.
Mike

If she'd told you a year ago that the stove was giving problems, could you have fixed it? Some people insist on waiting 'til the part falls off rather than mentioning that it's loose.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
BR60103 Wrote:If she'd told you a year ago that the stove was giving problems, could you have fixed it? Some people insist on waiting 'til the part falls off rather than mentioning that it's loose.

Cheers '...Splain to the little lady that no major appliance (or other capital items) purchases can be made without a 3 months advance notice...

Now, you gotta be firm on this..... Goldth
Gus (LC&P).
It's good to see David and Gus are taking a more sensible approach to your problem TJ, now man up and get those sound units! Icon_lol
Mike

Come on now, you can easily spend $1,000 on a stove, money that could buy you a few good engines. The solution is to eat out. Yeah, that can be a lot cheaper than a new stove, and there are no dishes to clean up either, hence, no dishwasher to break down. You'll save a fortune this way. Now, if you think it's too expensive to eat out, just look around at your local 7-11 or Circle-K. For less than two bucks you can get a breakfast burrito and coffee, or they have a special for about a $1.50 for two hot dogs with all the trimmings.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
357 357 357 357 357 357 ......ever notice that the macho-ness of the advice varies in proportion to how far away someone is from my neighbourhood ? ....atleast when it comes to marital advice Goldth ...

.......now if someone was to ask my neighbour Todd , it could be ..

1) LOK Sound ? Yeah , man , I bought one of their CD's last month ...know what I'm sayin' ?

2) Uh, Teejay is married ? I didn't know that .

3) No speak-a-da-Hinglich

...you get the idea .

T ...geez, I'm a conductor now ! Got some authority now ...more pay .
I strongly believe it is important to be free man. We have the absolute right to do what ever we want. Just do not forget to ask for permission Big Grin
Reinhard