links
Would it be possible to make posted links open in a new window? It isn't a big thing, but it does get irritating for a stupid old fart like me. Most sites the link automaatically opens a new window so when I close it I return to the previous page. On Blue you have to remember to hit the back button or you close your browser.
I think I can set my browser to open links in a new window, but thus far have resisted using that setting.
Thanks
Charlie
if you right click any link you'll be given the choice to open it in a new window or new tab...

I looked for a setting for that and couldn't find one.. If Don doesn't know either, we'll have to let Path know..
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Thanks for that tip, I had forgot that trick. I will use it if I can remember, ah, what was that again? Icon_lol
Really, thanks
Charlie
I resist the urge to set that option too, I've been so use to right clicking a new window it just comes natural anymore
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
My mouse opens a new tab if I push down on the wheel.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Nope,I can't find any settings for this either. I thought you could set your browser for this, but in Firefox, I can only find where you have a choice between a window or a tab, but only if the site allows it. I usually use the right-click, "open in new tab" if I want to stay on the site, and just let it go if I want to move on. That goes for a lot of sites, some open links in a new window or tab, others open in the same window and it's a gamble as to which way any site will do it.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD