Quote plus
Is there a quote plus button somewhere. It makes it so you can grab quotes from multiple threads before entering/editing a new or existing post.
If there's not, is it too terribly difficult to add?
That multiple quote button on Zealot was a recent addition to vBulletin. I'm not sure, but Pat will know if we have that feature and can enable it.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I figured out the multi-quote thing. It's actually built into this version of forum software!!

1) Reply to the thread without quoting any message.

2) Start typing or whenever you are ready to include a quote from one of the other posts, scroll down the page (that you are currently writing in), and at the bottom is a "Topic Review" section.

3) Click the quote icon in the top right hand corner for each quote you want to include in your post. You can include a quote, type some and include another until done.

4) Preview and Submit!
Quote:
path Wrote:I figured out the multi-quote thing. It's actually built into this version of forum software!!

1) Reply to the thread without quoting any message.

2) Start typing or whenever you are ready to include a quote from one of the other posts, scroll down the page (that you are currently writing in), and at the bottom is a "Topic Review" section.

3) Click the quote icon in the top right hand corner for each quote you want to include in your post. You can include a quote, type some and include another until done.

4) Preview and Submit!

ezdays Wrote:That multiple quote button on Zealot was a recent addition to vBulletin. I'm not sure, but Pat will know if we have that feature and can enable it.
TrainNut Wrote:Is there a quote plus button somewhere. It makes it so you can grab quotes from multiple threads before entering/editing a new or existing post.
If there's not, is it too terribly difficult to add?

IT WORKS! Thumbsup
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
UP SD40-2 Wrote:IT WORKS! Thumbsup

Awesome!! That was the easiest "fix" yet! 357 357 357 357