Are you looking for something to do????
Well, you won't have to look further than here. Our staff has worked hard these past few weeks to give you some mind-stimulating entertainment. Something that will keep you occupied for hours... well, we hope more than a few minutes anyway.

What might this be, you ask? You'll have to wait just a few hours longer, but it's coming, and you might even be able to guess what..... 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
The Staff of Big Blue has been working for weeks on; The 10/2 Anniversary Issue of the Big Blue e-Mag!! 2285_

We purposely did Not ask for any help in creating this issue because we wanted it to be our gift to all of our members. We wanted to thank you for stopping in and maintaining the "well mannered" status quo here that makes our jobs all too easy... Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

So, without further ado.....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/magazine/jun12/june12.pdf">http://www.the-gauge.net/magazine/jun12/june12.pdf</a><!-- m -->
(Either direct link or right click and download as a pdf)
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
I skimmed quickly through it once to get an overview - will go back and read it more thoroughly when I have more time, but I just wanted to say "Thank you, guys!" - both for keeping the forum going, and for the anniversary issue.

Smile,
Stein
While I can't view the mag (dial-up) I would like to thank everyone involved for keeping up this excellent site! Thumbsup Cheers
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Nice surprise! Thank you to everyone that put this together. Hope there are more to come. 2285_
Marc

Bar Extension - 5' x 2.5' N-scale layout plus two decks of shelf layout