My email address has changed
I went to my user cp and tried to change it, but could not find any place to enter an email address. I can no longer access my old email address, and the Verizon tech support ranks right below Microsoft for being useless. My new email address is russbellinis@gmaildotcom. Most people on the board trying to contact me use a p.m., but the board sends an email to notify me of any new pms.
Russ,

Unless another one of our staff has changed it for you, that is what I see as your email address. If it was something different than that before then it should work now, otherwise, let me know and I'll try to reset it for you. Still, you should have access to this in your user CP. Go to your account by clicking on "User Control Panel" in the upper left of the screen. Then click on the "profile" tab and select "edit account settings" at the left of the screen. You can change your email address and password there.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks, Don. It is correct now. I went to the User cp and just went to the "profile" tab. I looked at that list on the screen and thought that my email address should show up there with ICQ, web pages, etc. I didn't notice the "edit account settings" tab to the left.
Russ Bellinis Wrote:Thanks, Don. It is correct now. I went to the User cp and just went to the "profile" tab. I looked at that list on the screen and thought that my email address should show up there with ICQ, web pages, etc. I didn't notice the "edit account settings" tab to the left.
Your welcome, we make it tricky to keep you all on your toes. 2285_ Shoot
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD