ECI Part 2
Now we have an A&B F Unit with a passenger train pulling across the river.

[Image: 10_0083_a.jpg]
Great looking scene Roger! Cheers
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Great looking scene Roger! Cheers

I'll second that. The stonework looks great and the water is nicely done.
Thumbsup Thumbsup
Charlie
Is the line that follows the river, a branch line, or siding? It would be a great line to run a scenic railway trip on. Maybe a shay, and a short string of old coaches. Wink Wink
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
The line by the river is actually the Main Line. It wanders around by the river and across by the city rising as it goes.

[Image: 10_1618_a.jpg]
And a longer view of the city side of the layout.

[Image: 10_1198_a.jpg]
Thanks for the nice overview. What is the industry in the very background? It looks very interesting to me.
Reinhard
Thanks Roger, that puts it in perspective.
How do you manage to keep things so neat? Maybe someday I'll get to that point.
Charlie
Roger....That's beautifully done....I love the rockwork in that first picture. How do you do it..?? It looks as if you actually layered different "slabs", just like Ma' Nature does it.... Goldth

Let's see so' more...
Gus (LC&P).
faraway Wrote:Thanks for the nice overview. What is the industry in the very background? It looks very interesting to me.

That's Suki Plastics, "The Home of Paddy O' Furniture". I was building it as a scaled down copy of a local plastics plant when I lost my cat Suki who would sit and watch me build the plant every day. I finished it and named it in her honor.

[Image: 1119_01a.jpg]
Ok, time for another shot of the railroad...

[Image: 10_1199_a.jpg]
Hi Roger.
That is another great scene. Please keep posting. How about an overhead view so we can put things in perspective. I'm guessing that is on the leg that isn't visible in the other view
Thumbsup Thumbsup
Charlie
I'm moving around the layout from the west end, This is the view just beyond the river.

[Image: 10_0244_a.jpg]
Thanks Roger, I think I can put it together now. Great modeling all the way around.
Charlie
Here is a drawing of my layout. It is not to scale.
The extension is a lift up section to increase the rails for the elevator. Unless I am using the elevator, it remains in the lowered position.

[Image: ecilay_5.gif]