NTS-Grand Rapids,MI.
Today is set up day for NTS.I hope the members that are coming to the show will stop by and introduce themselves.I'll be the oldfart with the 5' long Z scale layout. :mrgreen: I will be wearing a "Grand River Valley Model Railroad club" hat.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
So, I'm guessing that either nobody from the Gauge is going to NTS ,or you haven't gone yet, or you have no interest in meeting another member.Oh in case Iong on the last part me and the Z are on the river side of the room between a single NTRAK module and a HO layout.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Heck Catt, if you're ever in Minneapolis/ St. Paul I'd come see ya! Smile
I'd love to, but I just moved for the second time in less than six months and I'm broke.

(Bet you've never heard that excuse from me before!)
Catt:
I was planning to go to the convention but my wife's cousin from Tasmania got married and brought her husband over and that mushed our schedule into July. And then they only stayed around for 4 days.
Enjoy the show.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Had I not changed plans , Catt , I was going to drop in to say hello . The other guys from the shop attended but I changed my mind at the last minute ....money . We have to have our roof replaced after a recent hail storm beat the heck out of it and I have to come up with the large deductible ....can't go to the train show among other things . Wallbang As they say s**t happens . 357

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
That's ok guys,I'm still having fun.If only the kids could keep a tighter leash on their parents. :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Catt Wrote:That's ok guys,I'm still having fun.If only the kids could keep a tighter leash on their parents. :mrgreen:
YES !!!!
The "adults" are usually the more dangerous touchers, than the kids Eek Eek .

I was planning on driving over, just for the day.
That idea ended when 'car' ceased to be a means of transportation. Now waiting for a loan to process, so I can buy a replacement.
When my daughter was at Hope College, I used to drive "around the pond", to DeVos Hall for their "Showcase", once a year.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!