Searching?
Is there any possibility that google search could be added to this site? I don't like to mention bad things, but the search box supplied with the board is pretty much useless for a lot of the search terms, unless it can be taught that E8, GP7, Black, White, PRR , and others are legitimate things we want to find.
I used to know how to search the site with google, but I forgot the string (really simple) and I can't find out how to do it with google on google. Nope
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Is there any possibility that google search could be added to this site? I don't like to mention bad things, but the search box supplied with the board is pretty much useless for a lot of the search terms, unless it can be taught that E8, GP7, Black, White, PRR , and others are legitimate things we want to find.
I used to know how to search the site with google, but I forgot the string (really simple) and I can't find out how to do it with google on google. Nope
Charlie

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.the-gauge.net">www.the-gauge.net</a><!-- w -->:

just put what you are searching for after the :
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Gave it a try, and stumbled onto this:
[Image: LRloco_1005c.jpg]
2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Little River 126, 2-4-4-2, in G scale ! 2285_ 2285_

As well as one of my own posts here on Big Blue. Seems to work quite well !
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
That's Cool!!!!!

It's neat that Google actually works like that..
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???