cant read topic
When I click onto a topic all I get is a blank topic screen just as if I am locked out. I posted a new topic and when I log onto it I can't even see what I sent. What might be the problem???? 35
Not sure what's up with that. Don always recommends resetting history and cache on your computer as a first solution. I'll forward your issue to the more tech minded folks. Smile
If you were locked out, you wouldn't get that far, and you wouldn't have been able to post. I've never seen this problem before, but as Ralph suggests, frequently, resetting th cache and you cookies cures a lot of problems. Let us know if that works, and we'll do what we need to.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
leon Wrote:When I click onto a topic all I get is a blank topic screen just as if I am locked out. I posted a new topic and when I log onto it I can't even see what I sent. What might be the problem???? 35

I've tested your permissions and there's nothing wrong there, so let's hope you can see this, if not we may need to send you an email.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I click on a topic all I see is a white screen with no writing in it. What could be wrong and what might be the solution?
Did you screw up the colors? Having white letters on white background would look like your.
I made this red for you to be read on a white background
Reinhard
leon Wrote:I click on a topic all I see is a white screen with no writing in it. What could be wrong and what might be the solution?

This is difficult because if you can't see any post, you wouldn't be able to see a solution or suggestion. We've answered you other thread and gave you a few things to try, I've also sent you an email with the same advice. Reinhard may have yet another thought on this. I have no idea what board style you are using, but if you can read his red text, that may indicate that you should try a different style. Go to your User Control Panel and click on the "board preferences" tab. There you can change the different styles, the default has a white text on blue background, others have black text on white background.

If you can read this, try it. If you can't..... OK, I'll send you another email....

Good luck.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Just to see-- - - I checked his posts, the most recent one showing was :

Re: traction tire for steam loco?
unread post by leon » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:24 am
:?: :?: :?:
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:Just to see-- - - I checked his posts, the most recent one showing was :

Re: traction tire for steam loco?
unread post by leon » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:24 am
:?: :?: :?:

I'm kind of baffled the he is able to compose a message, but not read one since they both use the same combination of text and background. I'm hoping to hear back from him via email...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Two topics on the same subject have been merged "can't see topic" has been merged with this one.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and