Speaking of Turkey ....mmmm
My wife had picked up a huge Butterball "Toikey" ...20+ pounds , for 2 people Eek ....so needless to say there are leftovers for days to come . Just having a turkey sandwich now ! There'll be hot turkey sandwiches and just plain ol' nibbling , and stuffing and pickles and olives and old cheese and crusty Italian bread .I'm getting fat just thinking about it ! Gee I love the Christmas Holidays !! 357

Sooo, can I make ya a white meat or dark meat sandwich ? Or both ?

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
teejay Wrote:there are leftovers for days to come . Gee I love the Christmas Holidays !! 357 Sooo, can I make ya a white meat or dark meat sandwich ? Or both ? T

Neither, I won't have to buy groceries for a month :o !! Wink 357 357 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Great , more for me ! Tongue

T
put the cranberry sauce on the sandwich, too. It's awesome!
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Comin' right up ! Wink...want some egg nog with that ?
We'll be down as soon as they plough the 401. Nope
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Yeah , I'll bet the 401 is a little rough ....especially after the first major storm when people are still figuring out how to drive . used to be especially bad around Woodstock as I remember . Haven't been up that way for 10 years .

T
nachoman Wrote:put the cranberry sauce on the sandwich, too. It's awesome!

A sandwich shop called Capriottis puts BOTH dressing and cranberry sauce on what they call a Bobbi sandwich--- It is wonderful!! MMMMmm!! Popcornbeer
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!