Happy B-day to

teejay (67)

Happy Birthday!!

And many more!!!

train Dancing 548 1990_dancing
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Nope , Nope , I'm actually , uh , 39 like Jack Benny . Misngth
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Aaahhh....To be 39 again...

Jack Benny was a REAL comedian...not the trash that call themselves comedians nowadays.... Nope

Have a good 'un...!!!
Gus (LC&P).
As a young teen , I would lay on the floor and watch Jack Benny with his understated routine and laugh my butt off ......." now ROCHESTER " ! If I remember , Johnny Carson got a lot of his routine from Benny . I don't think you can replace either of those guys .

T
train 548 Dancing 1990_dancing
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam

All the best wishes to you

teejay

on your 39th Icon_lol Icon_lol 357
Have a very

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY

train train train train

548 548 548 548 :
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Happy Birthday Teejay, I wish you many more. December is a great month for a birthday. Goldth

Charlie
Big Grin Big Grin Hey "T", if you're "39" then I'm only "40" :o Nope Nope Icon_twisted 357 357

Big Grin Big Grin Happy " six decades + " 2285_ 2285_ Thumbsup Thumbsup Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Dec 30 th was a lousy day for a birthday growing up ...got "shortchanged " because it was so close to Christmas .
teejay Wrote:Dec 30 th was a lousy day for a birthday growing up ...got "shortchanged " because it was so close to Christmas .

Got a friend who has a birthday on Dec. 26, you can image what growing up was like. :o Hmmm, I guess you do. Icon_lol I think anyone with a birthday within two or three weeks of Christmas should be allowed to move it to the end of January.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
teejay Wrote:Dec 30 th was a lousy day for a birthday growing up ...got "shortchanged " because it was so close to Christmas .
Try having it on the 20th. All my birthday money went for Christmas presents. Wallbang
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
My Father in Law's is Dec 24th.. Ever since he was a kid they always celebrated it as a separate event - he got presents from everyone both days Smile Smile Not too bad.... Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???