Posting pictures direct
I am still posting pictures the same way I have always done it. I'm using the 800X X size.
When I post, it shows a very large thumbnail, but it is not the full picture. When you click on the picture, you get the rest of the picture.
When I first started posting (the same way) the pictures didn't do this. The whole picture was in the large thumb, and by clicking the picture, it got bigger.
These early posts were still working the old way the other day.
You shouldn't have to click to see the whole picture.
Perhaps it is because the thumbnail size is too large?
Charlie
Can you post a link to the forum where you see this? I need an example. Smile

Thanks!
All of my posts here as well as Ed's and Bruce's act the same way. click on the photo to see the whole thing. I think we are all using the upload attachment at the bottom <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=224">viewtopic.php?f=35&t=224</a><!-- l -->
I'll put one right here too.
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

I think ngauger and ezdays turned off thumbnails of image attachments, so previously attached images look smaller. I'm not sure if this is what they are intending though. I think they wanted all images to be shown in posts without someone having to click on it to see it in a new window. I think I might need to change the theme to not add the scroll bars and automatically resize or something. I posted the css code in another thread here, so maybe there will be some feedback on this.
I just modified the css to the height is not limited. It seems the image will overflow if it's larger than the postbody. I'm going to reply in the other thread as well.
This appears to have solved the problem with direct posts. What a difference. Thanks.
Charlie