Ez's 2013 duff challenge
Just in case you didn't notice, I did add a few signs and billboards
Promoting local travel by rail:

Promoting world travel by, ahem, rail

And yes, the newly reclaimed area is on the market, blue foam, plaster and some "dirt":

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
A few shots I caught with a passing train on the rails:

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Icon_lol " For sale "

I like the BB&G RR billboard ! Thumbsup Thumbsup Big Grin Thumbsup Thumbsup 2285_ 2285_
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Looks great! I love the billboards too. I forgot about the G&M!
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Thanks guys. Right now all I've got is about 25% of a diorama finished. The tracks are wired for DC, but other than a few test runs, I've yet to run any trains on this half. It's bee six years and three complete redos, but I'm slowly getting there.

Now on to part 2, a new place to store and display my rolling stock. After that, part 3 will be to clean up my train room and maybe even sweep the floor
2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ .
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Nice work, Don. Thumbsup Thumbsup

Wayne
ezdays Wrote:......... After that, part 3 will be to clean up my train room and maybe even sweep the floor
2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

Eek Eek Eek Eek

Clean train room !!???? Sweep floor!! ??????? Who are you, and what have you done with Don Day ? !!
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:......... After that, part 3 will be to clean up my train room and maybe even sweep the floor
2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

Eek Eek Eek Eek

Clean train room !!???? Sweep floor!! ??????? Who are you, and what have you done with Don Day ? !!
Brainwashed, that's what. 35 They strapped me to a chair and put an upside-down metal colander with wires all over it on my head. I don't remember too much after that, Nope except that I was back on earth two days later with Band Aids in places we don't talk about. I do have a faint memory of greenish/purple people in white coats though, and now have this passion for wanting tidy up everything. So far I've been able to resist all those urges and so my train room, my den and my workshop are all places you still don't want to go into in the dark... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and