3-31-13 Happy Birthday!
Congratulations to:

ezdays (79)

Happy B-day and Many More!!!

train 1990_dancing 1990_dancing 548
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
All the best on your special day Don Cheers --- and thank you for all that you do to make Big Blue such a great site Thumbsup
Hope you have a wonderful and Happy Birthday celebration!!!
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Happy birthday and all time the Best to you !!!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Don,

548 548 Waveof7 548 548 Cheers Cheers 548 548

Have a great one !! Cheers Cheers Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
I gotta chime in too. What they said,(all the above), and me too. Cheers
Whitehouse, Tx
Shucks, thank you all, kind people. :oops: Today's birthday was rather unusual though. This is the first time that I've been visited by the Birthday Bunny with a Birthday Basket full of chocolate Birthday goodies, rabbits, eggs, jelly beans and, of course, Birthday Peeps. 2285_ I think he forgot one thing for sure, I'm not suppose to eat candy. Confusedhock: Well, a few pieces can't possibly hurt and we always have the grandkids to finish off what's left... 357 357

Wait, wasn't that the same bunny that I saw stopping at every house in our neighborhood? Strange, very strange.... :? Icon_lol Could it possibly be that everyone isn't just celebrating a birthday today, but perhaps they're all celebrating something a lot bigger... Thumbsup Thumbsup

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD