Z scale truck kits
That's highway not railway trucks ,here's the link.

http://www.showcaseminiatures.net/

I've already ordered mine.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
The link won't load for me but having build a few N scale kits I know I wouldn't care to try that in Z scale !

Eek Nope 790_smiley_picking_a_fight Nope Wallbang Nope

Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Got news this afternoon that the trucks are in the mail.Now I get to time the post office from Alabama to Michigan. :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

My almost finished trucks (still need windows)

[Image: newtrucs.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Tyson Rayles Wrote:The link won't load for me but having build a few N scale kits I know I wouldn't care to try that in Z scale ! Eek Nope 790_smiley_picking_a_fight Nope Wallbang Nope Icon_lol

1:220, Z scale is still 3 time bigger than 1:700, and I still have a lot of SH-34's, and S2F's to build for my USS Randolph CVS-15 model. Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted 357 357 357 357 357 357

:oops: I'm still trying to find the courage to start that project :oops: Icon_lol 357 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Those came out great Catt! Thumbsup

Pete as far as "1:220, Z scale is still 3 time bigger than 1:700, and I still have a lot of SH-34's, and S2F's to build for my USS Randolph CVS-15 model." it's no problem for you what with your lazer vision and all ! 2285_
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Pete as far as "1:220, Z scale is still 3 time bigger than 1:700, and I still have a lot of SH-34's, and S2F's to build for my USS Randolph CVS-15 model."
it's no problem for you what with your laser vision and all ! 2285_
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
Yeah, I just keep forgetting to turn on the "laser"
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
For the N scalers in this bunch Showcase Miniatures now has all three trucks in N scale.Another months worth of play money spent. Eek
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"