Hand Laying a Double X-over.
tetters i have to build two more will get some pics of work and post them, also one of the club members talked me into building one for his O scale layout out of .148 rail. . hope i didn't bite off more than i can chew.Jim
II'd love to see some pics of your work Jim. Post up here and we can compare notes! Big Grin[/quote]
Awesome work tetters. Cheers And a fantastic how to if anyone wants to follow suit.
What's next on the agenda for you, World Peace? Thumbsup

Jack
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy
jim currie Wrote:tetters i have to build two more will get some pics of work and post them, also one of the club members talked me into building one for his O scale layout out of .148 rail. . hope i didn't bite off more than i can chew. Jim

Sounds good Jim. Building in O-scale must require the use of the some heavier equipment, like an chop saw, angle grinder and an arc welder. Icon_lol

Quote:Awesome work tetters. And a fantastic how to if anyone wants to follow suit.
What's next on the agenda for you, World Peace?

Jack

Thanks Jack. I appreciate the compliments.

As for the other agenda items I'm afraid that big one will require the co-operation and charity of the entire human race. Something I don't see happening anytime in the near future...way too many selfish people, trying to bend the world to their own selfish wants and needs. Sad
I've always been an advocate of hand laying, but have never attempted anything like this! Beautiful work!

Gary