forklift
I bought this in the dollar store $ 1.00 took off the bucket off a little paint , exhaust stack & made a set of forks for it & my forklft for the Dundee transload yard !!

Attached Files Image(s)

Dang!!! I never thought of doing that! now I'll be looking around at flea markets for construction equipment to turn into MOW equipment..... Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
They also use those at independent sawmills in Eastern Ky and W.Va to move logs to the saw log table(holds the logs) and to unload log trucks..They take the forks and simply push the logs off the truck.The pulpwood yard uses those as well.

Then they load lumber with those lifts too.

That's probably more then you wanted to know. Icon_lol
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Brakie Wrote:They also use those at independent sawmills in Eastern Ky and W.Va to move logs to the saw log table(holds the logs) and to unload log trucks..They take the forks and simply push the logs off the truck.The pulpwood yard uses those as well.

Then they load lumber with those lifts too.

That's probably more then you wanted to know. Icon_lol
Icon_lol I knew most of that --- but I don't have a sawmill Smile It would be about 6' long to scale Eek

Remember - I've left the Normal scale and the Horribly Oversized scale to join the dark side of the Grossley oversized scale Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:Remember - I've left the Normal scale and the Horribly Oversized scale to join the dark side of the Grossley oversized scale Big Grin Big Grin
Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Yeah, a C&O Allegheny, in 'G' scale would be about the size of a :o HOUSE TRAILER Eek Eek Icon_twisted
357 357 357 357 357 357 357 357
The next step would be the even more "oversized scale" of 1 : 1 Wink Wink

I'll stick with Horribly Oversized .......I like not having to pay "Property Taxes" on my layout Wink Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:
Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Yeah, a C&O Allegheny, in 'G' scale would be about the size of a :o HOUSE TRAILER Eek Eek Icon_twisted
357 357 357 357 357 357 357 357
The next step would be the even more "oversized scale" of 1 : 1 Wink Wink

I'll stick with Horribly Oversized .......I like not having to pay "Property Taxes" on my layout
Wink Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

Yup - Lack of HOrizontal space is my Greatest Nuisance Icon_lol
Some of my buildings are sub-let too!!! Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75