Trains on this day in the past:
Steamtrains Wrote:Just as I was looking at the pic with the 3 CP diesels I thought to myself that diesels are great but a steam photo now & then would be nice...And as I scrolled down..I get this..!!!

Talk about ESP..!! 357

Extraordinary Steam Perception????? Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Or perhaps Exceptional Steam Power...hard to believe that it started life as a Consolidation....albeit a pretty BIG Consolidation. Wink Misngth

Wayne
only one year ago at East Palestine.     Charlie
I haven't seen GT GP9 4620 since it passed through Bayview Junction back on May 1/2012

[Image: P1120214.jpg]
New Castle, Pa, 1999

Charlie
Love the Alco Charlie
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
A couple PC units give a shove to this Conrail eastbound at East Palestine, Ohio
May 6, 1977

Charlie
May 6, 2005. This area is very different now. One, the tracks are all clean with fresh ballast, and two, the tracks now belong to the tiny Hainesport Industrial Railroad, with Conrail Shared Assets trains interchanging where the HIRR joins the Pemberton Industrial track.

The Conrail GP38-2 is also now in NS black, in fact I saw it here in Hainesport again fairly recently. NS 5279 actually was a former Penn Central locomotive, 8073, keeping the same number on Conrail. CSX GP40-2 #4412 was Conrail 3306.

[Image: GallowineHainesportNJ.jpg]

[Image: 100-0062_IMG.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Avonmore Pa, on the Conemaugh branch.May 5, 2008    
Charlie
Winslow, NJ May 1991

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Enon Valley, 3 years ago    
Charlie
Love that Pennsy consist..!!!

Thanks for posting... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).
Not exactly a train. On a working motor car run at the OC&T. In exchange for clearing some brush we got to ride the railroad two trips, one while working, the other a night run. 19 years ago today.     Charlie
That's neat!!! I got to ride on one like the 4th one in the line....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Mine isn't in this picture, I sold it in 2005.
Charlie