Trains on this day in the past:
June 23, 2003. A partially repainted Ex Conrail  B30-9r on the New Castle Industrial Railroad.     Charlie
A Precision National lease unit in helper service on Conrail 37 years ago.     Charlie
2 years ago at New Castle, Pa. Railfanning with a good friend.     Charlie
WoW..!! That's quite a crane..!!

I have an AF set (mid 50's vintage) that has one of those. I pull it out now & then, set it up on the floor, and watch it go round & round... Tongue
Which brings up a question...Where can I find the rubber inserts for the loco's (0-8-0) drivers...? They desintegrated a long time ago...
Gus (LC&P).
Steamtrains Wrote:WoW..!! That's quite a crane..!!

I have an AF set (mid 50's vintage) that has one of those. .Where can I find the rubber inserts for the loco's (0-8-0) drivers...? They desintegrated a long time ago...

Gus, I have heard bullfrog snot will work, and is easier to install.
Charlie
Boarding the coal train to Logansport, Pa 2 years ago today    
Charlie
Charlie,

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you and all the others who are posting to this thread. I really enjoy it.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
I am glad you are enjoying it Tom. I wish there were more older pictures. It's great to bring up good memories of this day in the past, even if it was just last year.
Charlie
Thanks for the reference to the date , Charlie. Almost none of my photos are dated, the main reason why I don't post in this thread. I do follow it, though, and now, finally, have a chance to contribute:

[Image: JUNE2012TRIPPHOTOS139.jpg]

Wayne
Thanks Wayne, Boy, did I need a haircut.  
You know in winxp and later systems your digital pictures have the date and time embedded in the exif information , if the date and time is set properly. You just need to right click on the picture in windows explorer
Charlie B Wrote:.....if the date and time is set properly....

Icon_lol
Wayne, why did I know that was coming? Goldth
Charlie
A meet at Enon Valley, Pa 2 years ago.  Still a blue unit in the one consist.      
Charlie
June 28, 1971, in Bamberg on a Bamberg-Hof train:

Amtrak train 40 running past the back yard of my house in town early in the morning in June 1981.     Charlie