Trains on this day in the past:
            04/02/2016
April, 1977. East Palestine, Ohio      Charlie
Conrail's Millville, NJ yard, 4/2/14.

Bruce

Ed, Charlie & Bruce, WOW!  Eek GREAT SHOTS!! Applause

Ed, totally love your contribution today Worship  , whats awesome is BOTH, UP and CP.....RUN RIGHT THROUGH BELOIT! Icon_e_surprised Icon_e_biggrin ....but NOT together Misngth . 
I know CP owns ICE, used to be a lot of ICE engines in the South Beloit yard, now mostly CP .
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Eastbound under the west street bridge in East Palestine, Ohio. April, 1978.     Charlie
Probably not supposed to comment on the pics in this thread, but when I see some of the stuff posted I feel compelled to comment, sorry Icon_redface .
Charlie, the most awesome part of the pic you posted for me is the GP30, WOW! Icon_e_surprised Many thought the GP30 was ugly, I always thought they were a thing of beauty. I was lucky enough to see a RUNNING GP30 go right past me in WSOR's yard a couple years back, had WC paint on it still, no lettering though.  
Thank you for posting that Applause
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Big Grin 
(04-03-2020, 06:37 PM)UP SD40-2 Wrote: Probably not supposed to comment on the pics in this thread, but when I see some of the stuff posted I feel compelled to comment, sorry Icon_redface .
Charlie, the most awesome part of the pic you posted for me is the GP30, WOW! Icon_e_surprised Many thought the GP30 was ugly, I always thought they were a thing of beauty. I was lucky enough to see a RUNNING GP30 go right past me in WSOR's yard a couple years back, had WC paint on it still, no lettering though.  

Well this is a May photo, but we have to keep your attention here. We don't want you disappearing on us again      Charlie
(04-03-2020, 06:37 PM)UP SD40-2 Wrote: Probably not supposed to comment on the pics in this thread, but when I see some of the stuff posted I feel compelled to comment, sorry Icon_redface .

Deano---I think I can speak on behalf of everyone here---all comments and feedback are most welcomed and appreciated
Eastbound East Palestine. MP50. April, 1977     Charlie
WPCA-51 with stone train for the Southern RR of NJ, April 1997.

Bruce

4/5/2014---"Packman" SD40-2 at Kinnear Yard

April, 1978, A westbound manifest near MP 52 on the Fort Wayne Line.      Charlie
Folkston, GA, 4/5/17.

Bruce

April, 1977 . Westbound at Neeld Road, MP 51.9, East Palestine, Ohio     Charlie
Florence, SC, 4/6/17.

Bruce