Trains on this day in the past:
January 1992 westbound under the Neeld Road Bridge, just west of East Palestine, Ohio,      Charlie
By the station in East Palestine, Eastbound. Neil Motors Dodge body shop is across the tracks. At the time I worked for Neil Motors Ford which was a block away beside the tracks on Market Street. I had a view of the tracks from my parts department window. 

Charlie
Greentree, Pa January, 1979. Westbound led by SD40-2 6135 and an Ex Nickel Plate SD 9 2345 depart Rook Yard on a frosty bitter cold morning on the former P&WV railroad.     Charlie
Macungie, PA, 1/5/20.

Bruce

Eastbound at Market Street, East Palestine, Ohio January, 1978     Charlie
1/7/1978 Westbound at Columbiana, Ohio      Charlie
!/8/1978. This eastbound manifest train has almost reached the Summit at Summit Cut, MP 37 on the Fort Wayne Line.     Charlie
There is plenty of help on this westbound coal train at Buckeye block station, MP 51 on the Fort Wayne line, East Palestine, Ohio.     Charlie
1/10/1978. East Palestine, Ohio. Market Street crossing. 15 days before the blizzard of 1978.      Charlie
I recall those severe winters, in both '77 and '78...it certainly helped to make driving a little more "interesting".

Wayne
Conrail GP8 5401 leads a train across the P&LE tracks at Wampum, Pa. January, 1979.     Charlie
Eastbound on the P&LE at Wampum, Pa. January, 1979     Charlie
January, 1992. Eastbound at Neeld Road, MP 52 with bare tables.     Charlie
Westbound at the North Pleasant Drive crossing at East Palestine, Ohio. 1/15/1978.     Charlie
Delaware Ave, Phila.,PA, January 1992.

Bruce