Trains on this day in the past:
Eastbound at Neeld Road, MP 51.9, about 1.9 miles west of the East Palestine, Ohio station. October, 1977.     Charlie
Millville, NJ, October 1991.

Bruce

Conrail truck train eastbound at Aley Hill Road, MP 36.4 just west of Homewood Junction, Pa. 10/30/1977.     Charlie
Negley, Ohio. 10/31/1976 Youngstown and Southern Railroad.      Charlie
CSX grain train at Conrail's yard in Millville, NJ, 10/31/15.

Bruce

11/1/2010 at Kelly's Station, 5 miles north of Schenley, Pa. KJR 752 is delivering 80 foot lengths of new 115 pound rail to continue the line toward the coal mine at Logansport, Pa. After completion and 130 trains the mine became a victim of the war on coal and was closed. Abandonment proceedings have been filed with the Surface Transportation Board.     Charlie
Millville, NJ, 11/01/09.

Bruce

November, 1977 The train is heading into New Brighton Pa. The Beaver River is the reflecting pool.      Charlie
Charlie, LOVE that ex WSOR! Applause 2285_   Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
A Conrail mixed freight climbing out of East Palestine, Ohio in November, 1977, taken from the Neeld Road Bridge, just west of town.     Charlie
Another rail train headed north for the KJRR on 11-3-2010 near Schenley, Pennsylvania.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

Norfolk, VA, 11/4/16.

Bruce

This is a photo from November, 1978 taken by my son Richard (age 13). My boys were friends with all the railroaders through town and were taught a lot by them. Kids today don't have that option with all the liability issues.       Charlie
Todd, nice pic of that ex WSOR Applause
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Eastbound past the remains of the W. S. George Pottery in East Palestine, Ohio. 11/5/1977.     Charlie