Trains on this day in the past:
I dunno, Bruce, but after seeing so many of your very nicely-done model photos, I'm sorta on-the-fence about whether that photo is real or a model.

Wayne
November, 1978. Heading east at Pleasant Drive, East Palestine, Ohio.      Charlie
Wayne,

Thanks for the compliment. I always meant to go back and get better shots of this building but never did.

Bruce
Conrail's MI-61 power at it's Millville, NJ yard, November 1999.  

Bruce

November, 1978. The tail end of an Inland Steel coal train at the Pleasant Drive crossing in East Palestine, Ohio.     Charlie
The Southern RR of NJ were still using cabooses on November 1995, for their runs from Winslow to Pleasantville, NJ.

Bruce

11/27/2014---Wentworth St.S.,Hamilton

November, 1978 and still making money for Conrail.     Charlie
11/28/2020---CP Kinnear Yard---Honouring Our Troops NAVY SD70ACU locomotive

Late November, 1978 Climbing out of East Palestine, Ohio with a westbound manifest freight. . The grade is .88% at this point. and it tops off about a half mile west of here. The bridge carries Neeld Road over the tracks.    
Charlie
11/29/2018. Salem, Ohio. helpers from a westbound coal train returning to Conway.     Charlie
Heading east under the West Street bridge in East Palestine November '77     Charlie
SMS Baldwin DS44-1000, restored to it's original PRR paint scheme, works the Home Depot warehouse, Swedesboro, NJ, 12/1/09.

Bruce

I think I have been posting some repeats. I need a way to search this thread so only the posts from a specific day come up. It takes too long to go page by page so I guess I will post duplicates from this day in previous years, 
Here we have a trio of geeps taking a train east through East Palestine in December, 1977.     Charlie
Second unit in a consist of a train waiting for track at Smith TBS near East Palestine, Ohio. December, 1976.      Charlie.