Trains on this day in the past:
<p>January 10, 1977. These locomotives are in transit to their final resting place.&nbsp;                     Charlie</p>
<p>All in black, like a funeral train.</p><p><br></p><p>Wayne</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Can anybody explain why all this extra stuff is showing-up in my posts?<br></p>
January, 1979. A westbound manifest led by A GP35 at East Palestine, Ohio.      Charlie
Shore Fast Line at Pleasantville, NJ, January 1990.

Bruce

7:33 AM Saturday morning, 1/14/1978. I am in the parking lot at work, getting ready to open for a half day. It was cold beyond belief for the second winter in a row. 
They were talking about the ice age coming back. The train is crossing Market Street in East Palestine, Ohio.      Charlie
Jan. 15, 1978. looking west through a 400  mm lens. The crew looks like they are as cold as I was. East Palestine, Ohio. Taken from North Pleasant drive.      Charlie
1/15/2014---Kinnear Yard

1/16/1977. 3PM and the temperature is flat ZERO. (F) and this eastbound is outlawed at East Palestine, Ohio waiting for a crew to take it the last 30 miles of its trip to Conway     Charlie
Delaware Ave, Phila., PA, January 1992.

Bruce

Helpers on an eastbound at North Pleasant Drive in Jan. 1979.      Charlie
Jan. 19, 1978 At Pleasant Drive, East Palestine, Ohio.      Charlie
1/20/2016---Vinemount

Paulsboro, NJ, 1/20/10.

Bruce

SMS Rail Lines at Bridgeport, NJ, 1/21/09.

Bruce

1/21/1978 westbound just heading for Summit Cut, MP 37 Fort Wayne Line.