Trains on this day in the past:
Thats just slap AWESOME, Charlie!  Applause Applause Thank you, for posting it Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
2/10/2016---Kinnear in the snowstorm

Westbound at Easy Palestine, Ohio February 10, 1977     Charlie
SMS Rail at Bridgeport, NJ, 2/11/11.

Bruce    
Returning to Chessie tracks from P&LE trackage rights at West Pittsburgh, Pa. February, 1978     Charlie
Eastbound grain train at Homewood Junction. 2/12/1978     Charlie
Charlie: Is that Lionel? I can see the third rail and an uncoupling magnet in front of the loco.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
(02-12-2022, 07:43 PM)BR60103 Wrote: Charlie: Is that Lionel?  I can see the third rail and an uncoupling magnet in front of the loco.

I enlarged the original hi quality scan and i think that is a trail of grain from a previous train and the pile (uncoupler) appears to be a pile from where the train stopped to await the signal.     
Winchester and Western at Conrail's yard in Millville, NJ, 2/13/19.

Bruce

On the way to work at Bagdad, Pa. 2/13/2007.      Charlie
Listen to the jingle, the jangle and the roar. 2/14/1931 Decatur, Il Harry Shoddee colection.      Charlie
Southern RR of NJ waits in the siding for NJ Transit to pass.  Mullica Twp, NJ, 2/14/17.

Bruce

Southern RR of NJ working 84 Lumber, Egg Harbor Twp, NJ, 2/15/16.

Bruce

February, 1979. This Eastbound has just cleared Gould Tunnel on the Panhandle      Charlie
2/16/1978. Westbound Conrail manifest at MP 52.3 on the Fort Wayne line     Charlie