Trains on this day in the past:
4/27/2012 Westbound at Haggerty Road which is about 1.5 miles west of New Galilee, Pa.     
Charlie
Camden, NJ, 4/27/09.

Bruce

4/28/2020.

4/28/1998. Freeport, Pa. The train was stopping to pick up the Kiski Junction VIPs (Our volunteers).     
Charlie
Conrail's WPCA-51 heads back to Camden after dropping cars on the interchange track for the Southern RR of NJ.  The conductor on SRNJ's GE U30B is aligning the switch to get on the interchange.   April 1993.

Bruce    
8025 leads am empty coal train West on the Conemaugh line through Saltsburg, PA. on 4-27-2014.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

The processing date is May, 77 but looking at the trees I will say late April at Rochester, Pa. 
    Charlie
Southern RR of NJ caboose at Winslow, NJ, April 1997.

Bruce

Big Grin 
(04-29-2023, 09:07 AM)bdw9535 Wrote: Southern RR of NJ caboose at Winslow, NJ, April 1997.

Bruce

I wonder if this was their way around the FRA part 223 bullet resistant glazing rule.  Icon_e_biggrin. I would never have thought about that but the rule says all "glazing" not a thing about windows having it.  some railroads welded the doors shut and called the pushing platforms. 
Charlie
4/30/2014---Howard Rd.,Aldershot.

4/30/1977 Between Kent and Greenville, Ohio.  If the jerks would have stayed back with everyone else they would not have been in everyones pictures. There are always a few.     
With software today it is quite impressive. Photoshop elements has a Jerk Removal Tool. that always improves photos like these.  Icon_lol    
Charlie
(04-29-2023, 11:08 AM)Charlie B Wrote: I wonder if this was their way around the FRA part 223 bullet resistant glazing rule.  Icon_e_biggrin. I would never have thought about that but the rule says all "glazing" not a thing about windows having it.  some railroads welded the doors shut and called the pushing platforms. 
Charlie
Great Eye!
They must have been replacing the windows at that time.  Here's a shot from September 1997 with the glass in.

Bruce

Shore Fast Line at Pleasantville, NJ, April 1991.

Bruce

5/1/2013---Hamilton West Junction.

That's a little different angle than usual Ed. 
Eastbound by the East Palestine freight station in May of 1977.    
Charlie