Trains on this day in the past:
A GP38 on Conrail's WPCA-51 Winslow, NJ November 1993

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

November 13, 2009. Loading coal at the Rosebud mine, Windber, Pa.    
Charlie
Cajon Summit before the fences, before the security guards, before the traffic barriers, before the third track:

November, 1978.  Early morning for at the Walnut Street crossing in East Liverpool, Ohio.  Ohio river fogs are some of the best.
My dad was driving home one foggy night and thought he would be smart and followed the fellow in front of him by his tail lights. Right into the guys driveway.
Visibility can drop to as little as 3 feet.    
Charlie
Southern RR of NJ's RDC at Winslow on November 15, 2013

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Under the signal bridge at Derry, Pa. November 16, 2012.    
Charlie
A CSX ES44DC leads Q418 as it comes off the Delair Bridge in Pennsauken, NJ on November 17, 2009, followed by New Jersey Transit's track inspection car.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

NS local C39 preparing to leave Schenley, Pa in 2009.    
Charlie
Waiting  for another load, Windber, Pa Rosebud Mining    
Charlie
A Conrail ALCo C628 heads this Northbound coal train through New Brighton, Pa. toward Youngstown.    
Charlie
An eastbound mixed freight at New Waterford, Ohio with an SD40 heading up the consist. Nov. 20, 1977. I started this thread a year ago today and I hope it has been enjoyable to some of you. Thanks to everyone else that has joined in when they could.     
Charlie
And many, many thanks to you for starting the thread. I have enjoyed every day of it.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
FiatFan Wrote:And many, many thanks to you for starting the thread. I have enjoyed every day of it.

Tom
Same here. Thumbsup
This thread has been a blast from the past of my old stomping grounds.
Ray Marinaccio
Looks like well over 10,000 others have enjoyed your pictures.One of my favourite threads---thanks for all the great memories Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:A Conrail ALCo C628 heads this Northbound coal train through New Brighton, Pa. toward Youngstown.[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]Charlie

I always like seeing pictures from the early Conrail days. Lot of interesting lash-ups and ALCO's could still be seen.
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643