Trains on this day in the past:
Hi Charlie---my latest picture was taken from the point of a hill which overlooks the tracks at the West Hamilton Junction---it's a short walk from York Blvd. through the brush but a popular spot to catch action coming off the CN Dundas Sub as well as CP action in and out of Hamilton.
I found a couple more photos from the West Hamilton Junction which show the area around the point from different views---some may recognize the railfan in one of the pictures.

He used to be out railfanning quite regularly in my area, not so much now.

Southern RR of NJ at Pomona, NJ, 5/1/17.

Bruce

May 2, 1977. TV12 at Haggerty Road, west of New Galilee, Pa.  Conrail had cleaned along the right of way. It is almost impossible to get a photo here today.     
Charlie
Nine years ago---5/3/2014---Bayview.

May, 1977. A very late  Amtrak train 40 is assisted by a GP38-2 still in PC livery at Pleasant Drive, East Palestine, Ohio.    
Charlie
Conrail WPCA-51 at Winslow, NJ, May 1991.

Bruce

May 4, 1977. Horseshoe Curve helpers.     
Charlie
Mixed freight on Norfolk Southern's Conemaugh line near Saltsburg, Pennsylvania on 5-4-2012.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

May 5, 1977.     
Charlie
May 6, 1977 MP 49 westbound at the Pa-Ohio State Line.     
Charlie
5/7/2014---the Laking Garden pedestrian bridge overlooking Bayview Junction.

A northbound light engine move on the PYA south of New Castle, Pa May, 1977.     Charlie
Ten years ago---5/8/2013---CN Stuart yard.

Ed, the logo is so worn it almost looks like it says "railfan"  Icon_e_biggrin

Here is a freight car from May of 1978. There were still lots of different road names in service.     
Charlie