Trains on this day in the past:
Pennsauken, NJ, 1/31/13.

Bruce

Leaving the New Castle, Pa Yard January 1978      Charlie
Tom, Bruce, Charlie,

I love seeing your photos. Thanks for posting!
--hillyard.
hillyard,

Thanks for looking.

Bruce
Conrail's MI-21 at Vineland, NJ. 2/1/11.  This is the siding into Progressive Foods.

Bruce

Conrail's MI-21 at Vineland, NJ. 2/1/11.  This is the siding into Progressive Foods.

Bruce

[attachment=42406]
Anybody else having problems posting.  I seem to be getting double posts one with a picture the other without?

Bruce
2/1/1978. A westbound manifest freight is about to cross under West Street in East Palestine, Ohio.      Charlie
February, 1978. Eastbound manifest at Summit Cut, MP 37 on the Fort Wayne Line.      
Charlie
SMS Rail at Logan Twp, NJ, 2/2/10. 

Bruce

2/3/2021---CN Stuart yard

Amtrak #41, the Broadway Limited is approaching the Neeld Road bridge just west of East Palestine, Ohio. The train is over 7 hours behind time due to the below zero temperatures. February 3, 1978    
Charlie
Coming out of Durand Glass in Millville, NJ, 2/4/09.

Bruce

February 2, 1978. #41 still running late due to weather related problems. Adams Road, New Waterford, Ohio      Charlie
Great photo's. I really like the CN engine. It is always nice to see odd ball engines.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/